We submit plans, subs put in bids

I’ve submitted the grading plans, so now they are officially undergoing review.

The County has thrown a small curve ball at us: as of July 1, 2001, all projects require the person overseeing the land disturbance (read, building stuff) must have a certificate of compliance issued by the Dept. of Conserrvation and Recreation, the “E&S Responsible Land Developer Program.”

Apparently it’s not too hard to get one though, and it can be got online for $75 by answering a 25 question test. The County needs this before final approval to build can be issued.


Triple R Construction almost has a bid on the Septic tank and drainfield installation.

Ground Water, Inc. has gotten back with a bid on the Well Drilling.