We Call the County on Illegality of Laws

Land Use Lawyer submitted our letter to the County over a week ago and we’re all waiting for what they’ll say. We’ve decided to scrap the deal if we can’t do it through the lawyer. Based on recent meetings with the County, we don’t think they’ll approve the SE. It’s either lawyer or bust now. Wish us luck…